Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 39 - 50 LPA
Preferred from : BPO/KPO/Research/Analytics Firms
- Should have experience managing analytics business unit as an HR Partner
- Should have experience in designing products, change management projects
- Understanding revenue and resource management of Analytics business Unit (BU)/vertical
- Strong Business Acumen, understanding of Business Metrix, and strong Client Interfacing skills
- Experience on designing products, change management projects.
- Understanding of Revenue and Resource Management.
- Displays thought leadership KRAs
HR Business Partner Head role in Analytics Line of Business Unit (BU), managing a span of around 1500+. Gradually will grow upto 3000 Team handling role.
- Partnering with business & external vendors to acquire world class talent across industries.
- Utilize alternate channels of hiring like Linkedln and other social networking sites to reduce cost per hire.
- Own & deliver on end to end of staffing
- Analysing hiring data for Dashboard presentation on the effectiveness/efficiency metrics.
- Drive and lead the organizational people strategy and initiatives at multiple sites in partnership with local senior leaders while maintaining strategic alignment between the business and HR
- Drive organizational HR strategies and solutions which deliver business results and align to HR programs. Communicate the rationale for current policies, programs and changes as they occur
- Understand the impact of talent alignment to business needs - identify gaps and preparing for future needs
- Act in a consultative role to enable and support organizational effectiveness and accountability to influence business outcomes
- Compiles data reports and other analytical tools to support the Strategy/Talent Management
- Department in monitoring goals and making data-driven decisions
- Supports the Strategy/Talent Management Department in designing and codifying process flows, operating principles and protocols to ensure the implementation of efficient, high-quality processes and accurate, timely data collection in alignment with department goals
- Updates and maintains talent data with accuracy, consistency, quality and integrity
- Compiles, analyses, and presents easily understandable data related to staffing, recruitment, hiring, tenure, evaluation, compensation and other talent data areas of interest
- Creates reports, data tools and resources using a variety of technologies to support various audiences and stakeholders
- Utilizes statistical and analytical methodology and protocols to perform analyses to test the reliability and validity of data
- Utilizes cross-tabs, pivot tables, charts and other modalities to summarize key results
- Prepares internal reports for senior leadership.
- Writes, edits and manages internal and external communications, including presentations related to talent data