Exp: 5 - 8 years
CTC: 14 - 16 LPA
Should have solid experience in Payroll Management
From Startup/Product Dev Firms Only
- Lead HR Operations effectively and efficiently by delivering HR Operations Service in a timely manner including but not limited to Payroll, Compliance's, Medical Insurance, Data Base Management, HR Systems Administration.
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of HR Operations, defining gaps and proposing solutions that support business objectives.
- Engage proactively and regularly with HR Business Partners to develop understanding of how HR Operations can best serve the evolving needs of our employees.
- Responsible for payroll activities, accurate maintenance of payroll records, payroll reporting and processing payroll as per timelines.
- Responsible for monthly reporting, data driven analytics and timely update & completion of compliance's.
- Ensuring all Statutory and labor Compliance requirements are met e.g. Gratuity, Provident Fund etc. Attend inspections as and when required.
- Complete regular HR audits and be the SPOC for all internal & external audit activities.
- Work with internal teams and third party vendors, rationalize vendor agreements and look for opportunities of cost saving.
- Maintain all policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to employees