Exp: 4 - 7 years
CTC: 20 - 25 LPA
Talents from Tier 1/2 B Schools (MBA HR)
Should be from FMCG
The incumbent would be managing HR for the entire salesforce (Pan India)
- Sales HR functions from Human Resource Planning, Reward Management, Compensations & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development.
- Responsible for all Talent Management, HR operations & Sales Administration for India Business.
- Continually review HR Policies, Benefits- levels, Service Conditions and prepare the corrective action plan and custodian of Sales HR.
- Design Induction/Orientation programmes for new recruits. Also ensure defining jobs, setting targets, developing standards and promote Employee Dialogue within Team Members.
- Developing HR strategies, providing strategic HR direction in line with organizational needs as part of the senior management, Introducing new Sales Incentives scheme for field feet. Monitoring Sales staffs performance.
- Ensures appreciation and embedding of Key HR Agenda's across the said functions.
- Shares responsibility of Goal and KRA delivery for the internal clients.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Conceptualizing & effectuating training & development initiatives for improving employee productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances & maintaining cordial employee relations.
- Managing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.