Exp: 2 - 10 years
CTC: 10 - 30 LPA
Talents from Product Dev Firms Only
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Software Development
· Software Design and Architecting
· Recommendation of technologies
· Contribute creatively with innovative ideas for products and features
Academic Degree Preferred: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering-related field
Across Level Special Knowledge Strongly Preferred: · Strong expertise with concurrency and/or transactions
· Experience with the challenges of distributed computing systems · Familiarity with communication protocols, networking
· Experience with software design and communication with team members via documenting and diagramming
· Experience leading a small team of software developers working on a common task
IT Skills Required:
· Strong expertise with concurrency and/or transactions. Understanding of Internals of Java Threading Model, locking etc
· Strong knowledge of different data structures- including concurrent structures and algorithms.
· Knowledge of NIO, wire protocols, serialization and other network concepts. Experience with the challenges of distributed computing systems would be bonus.
· Strong experience developing with Java, Java ecosystem related tools- in product which use some of the above concepts.
· Good in Software Design and Architecting (for senior folks)
Additional Requirements / Soft Skills Preferred:
· Experience developing large-scale enterprise-class Java applications
· Experience with Hibernate, Spring, JTA, Lucene.
· Experience with JAAS and/or role-based security
· Experience with BigMemory, Terracotta Server Array, Ehcache, other Terracotta Products
· Ability to work and communicate well with a geographically distributed team Good verbal and written communication skills