Exp: 11 - 15 years
Required skills -
- Experience in project management tools.
- Understands and practices the essence of project management i.e planning, monitoring and control, execution, estimation, risk management, change management, configuration management, conflict management etc.
- Excellent Communication skills, business acumen, active technology background/techno-functional managers, problem solver.
- Good development background on multiple domains and technology.
- People management skill.
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Good grasp of standard SDLC / Agile-Scrum development methodologies.
- Good Understanding of source control systems and Configuration Management.
- A natural communicator who is able to articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal).
- Direct work experience as a project / program manager including all aspects of software development life cycle.
- Development background with .NET/Java and good DB knowledge.
- Experience in project management tools i.e. Microsoft Project, Rally or Version one .
- Understands and practices the essence of project management i.e. planning, monitoring and control, execution, estimation, risk management, change management, configuration management etc.
- Demonstrated experience in resource management.
- Ability to elicit co-operation from all sources including management, clients and other departments.
- Ability to contribute to the Project Management Practice, Centre of Excellence in various initiatives
- Experience in RFP, RFI and Pre Sales
- Has strong business acumen
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams
- Strong crisis management and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including conference skills
- Competent and flexible to understand new processes, technology or platforms
- Exposure and proven experience in CMM /ISO/Agile methodologies
- Highly flexible and adaptable to project needs.
- Should take ownership of the assigned projects/tasks and have “can do” attitude
- Should be honest and innovative
- Ability to think out of the box