Exp: Min 2 years & Max 5 years Only
CTC: 20 - 35 LPA
MBA (HR) Mandatory / From Tier 1 B Schools / eComms / Product Dev Firms
Should have 2+ years exp in Employee Relations in a corporate setup
We are looking for a combination of solid Employee Relations and Business Partner experience.
Emphasis is more on the ER role, exposure to BP is required as well.
We are looking for an exceptionally capable Senior Business Partner (BP) and Employee Relations professional to support our Human Capital team
The professional will be responsible for implementing HR solutions and developing and providing strategic HR support to business groups.
The BPs create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance.
The professional would also be dealing with employment law principles, along with conducting and advising on investigations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY: -
Interface strategically with assigned business groups for the purpose of Human Capital strategy development
- Provide business groups with strategic guidance, consulting and undertaking the implementation of key initiatives
- Review and analyze business-specific data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Proactively serve as a "trusted advisor" and act as the primary point of contact to business line executives and managers
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources-related matters, policies, and procedures
- Partner with managers to retain, develop, and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
Have a master’s degree in human resources from a well-regarded business school with at least five years of relevant experience (at least two years of employee relations/investigations experience gained in either an HRBP role or employee relations advisory role)
- Be well-versed and proficient in most of the Human Capital functional areas - Have the ability to multitask and pre-empt issues
- Be proactive, driven, independent, flexible, discreet, and comfortable interacting with senior leadership - Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, which includes the ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on analyses
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Have the ability to listen and persuasively deliver messages and recommendations (both in writing and orally)
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and new challenges