Exp: 8 - 12 years
CTC: 25 - 30LPA
Talents from Banking/Financial Firms Only
• Assist in the implementation of the Information Management Strategy for the Group
• Lead project from Data Provisioning aspects.
• Working on data projects by
o co-ordinating business engagement
o assisting the project with your understanding of business data processes
o Assessing impacts of proposed changes to systems, products and processes belonging to any data "Provider" or "Con sumer” or central data warehouse.
• Ensuring effective communication and cooperation with all stakeholders including operating group Data Integrity Officers (Dl O) and their support teams.
• Working closely with the "Data Provider” business teams and the “Data Consumer” reporting teams to drive data quality and timeliness in the corporate data warehouse.
• Collating data quality issues and driving remediation with DIO, business teams and data users
• Ad-hoc work on other projects or task. This includes any OE initiatives you identify and deliver
Key skills Summary
To be successful in this role, you will have an overall post-qualification experience of around 10-12 years with about 7-8 years of relevant experience in Data and Information Management roles as Data Business Analyst in the Financial Services industry.
You will also possess the following:
o Be analytical and have demonstrated experience in effective problem solving
o Have both a strong desire to work with business and technology teams, plus have a proven ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and build networks quickly
o Excellent written and oral communication skills, including listening and interpersonal skills.
o Demonstrate strong relationship building skills with finance teams and senior management regarding anticipated issues and competing and changing priorities, o Have an organised and focussed work ethic o Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail o Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment o Finance and/or product knowledge of financial instruments is preferred
o An understanding of Enterprise Data Management and data quality concepts would be desirable o Business Intelligence tool experience an advantage, for example Alteryx and PowerBI