Exp: 12 - 18 years
CTC: 80 - 90 LPA
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Talents from NBFC/eComms Only
Reporting to CEO.
This is a core Finance & Accounts Role (Not Treasury)
Should be a qualified CA with min 12 to max 18 years of experience in Finance Domain
Should have experience in handling accounts, finance, finance reporting, taxation, etc
Products are - Personal loans, Gold loans, Education loans
- Supporting the Managing Director in business decisions to drive business deliverables
- Developing a road-map to move the business towards an ROE of 20% with a book size of INR 10,000 Cr in 5 years
- Building a strong finance team that provides seamless functional support to the business
- Building a low cost liability franchise through various routes and instruments such as term loans, NCDs, CPs etc
- Developing and leveraging relationships with regulators, credit agencies and other financial institutions
- Strengthening controls related to lending and other related operating activities
- Managing the Credit rating and the Gross NPA % as per the guidance of the board
- Building and maintaining a highly motivated team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with 12+ years of post-qualification experience, with the last 3+ years in functional leadership capacity.
Candidate should have handled an INR 5000 Cr + businesses with an ROE of at least 15%.
Candidates holding CFO positions in NBFCs, with deep knowledge of Indian accounting and statutory laws will be preferred.
Business acumen, leadership skills, entrepreneurial mindset and an impeccable integrity are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.