Exp: 14 - 20 years
CTC: 30 - 50 LPA
Total Yrs of experience : 14 + yrs
Consulting, Solutioning Experience : 12+ yrs
BE + MBA
- Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
- Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud Deployment: Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in -
- Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
Qualification :Bachelor Degree and MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable).
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical— in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes