Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 18 - 25 LPA
BE and MBA (Finance) from premier Schools or equivalent qualifications
- Complete ownership of a client account. Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the account. Interfacing with clients for all operational activities.
- Leading and managing a team of 50+ analysts. Responsible for all activities of the entire team.
- Managing and providing analytical leadership to a team of offshore / onshore analysts supporting risk and analytics domain
- Team & account management would include, but not limited to, staffing, talent retention, training & development of the team, coaching, sharing of best practices, providing feedback, appraisal management, etc.
- Undertake regular liaison with client management and analyst teams to gauge feedback and satisfaction.
- Supporting thought leadership and content building exercises in risk and quant technology areas
- Strong People management skills. Should have demonstrated experience managing large teams (at least 50+)
- Strong Project management skills. Should have managed complex projects end to end. Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong Client management skills. Should have demonstrated very high client focus with an ability to build strong business relationships with client management members. Should have successfully managed client relationships in US/Europe
- Must have excellent understanding of technology domain in banking and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Good Multi-tasking skills. Ability to quickly assimilate & comprehend information and deliver within strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a dynamic & rapidly changing environment. Should have the ability to manage change.
- Strong understanding of the offshoring business, particularly derivatives and quantitative research (2-4 years of experience as an analyst would be definite)