Exp: 4 - 12 years
CTC: 10 - 20 LPA
- Data warehouse: Architect/Design & develop: 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience.
- SQL & DB Programming: In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries.
- ETL - Deployment/Development Experience, atleast in 2 projects.
- Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
- Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse. a) This will require previous experience in “incremental and history data load”
- Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
- Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
DW & BI:
- Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
- Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
- Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
- Key individual contributor to the ARC Product Deployment team
- Will need to perform ETL, ETL performance tuning
- Will be required to do fine tuning of complex queries of analytical database warehouse
- The role will require good knowledge of database and data warehouse architecture
- Will need to work effectively with other team members and share best practices
- Will need to work closely with Team Members, Team Leads, including Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance, and Project Managers
Nice to have:
- Experience in SSRS/SSAS 2005/2008 and knowledge of standard BI tools which is an added advantage
- Retail / CPG domain exposure