Exp: 10 - 16 years
CTC: 18 - 27 LPA
Min 3 years experience in Big Data Hadoop administration & Team handling
Talents based out of Mumbai only
- Hadoop/Bigdata technical lead who can manage team at offshore and front face customer
- 10+ years of IT experience with 2 to 3 years of experience in leading Bigdata/Hadoop team.
- Expertise in Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like IBM BigInsights, Hortonworks Ambari, Ganglia, Nagios, and other tools.
- Experience on NoSQL Database Administration (MongoDB)
- Good at Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster health, connectivity and security
- Experience on troubleshooting, backup and recovery.
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Familiar with HDFS, MR and Yarn commands (CLI) and utilities.
- Experience in schedulers in Hadoop, job scheduling and monitoring.
- Experience on hive, hbase, sqoop, RDBMS and Hadoop eco system.
- Good in linux administration.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.